Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are a growing company currently looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager at our Evansville location. The restaurant manager we're looking for should be committed to the quality of our product and ensuring our customers have a great time at our restaurants. We're looking for a Manager with:
* 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
* A stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous five years
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
* Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills