Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Looking for a place that’s proud of the food they serve? With 200+ restaurants across the country, we show off our dedication to providing our guests with the freshest meals they can get when going out. With a diverse array of food along with a unique selection of beer& spirits, we have something for everyone. Wherever we have opened up, our restaurants have become an immediate favorite for people to meet up after work or enjoy a great family dinner.
The key to our success has been the strength of our management team. We're currently looking for a Restaurant Hospitality Manager in the Evansville market. We're looking for someone with an outgoing personality and not afraid to handle any situation that comes their way. Management candidates should have:
* 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
* High volume background; must have management experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to build sales and rapport in the community